Protect Your Family With a Carbon Monoxide Detector in Indianapolis
Carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly. Keep your family safe by installing a carbon monoxide detector in your home.
What You Need to Know:
1. What is carbon monoxide?
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless gas that can be given off by furnaces, gas ranges, and water heaters. Carbon monoxide is toxic – exposure can cause illness or death.
2. Who is at risk?
Though carbon monoxide is dangerous for EVERYONE, small children, unborn babies, the elderly, and those with breathing or heart problems are more vulnerable to carbon monoxide poisoning.
3. Carbon monoxide detectors keep you safe:
A carbon monoxide detector alerts you and your family when carbon monoxide levels pass healthy limits, allowing you to get outside to safety.
3. How many carbon monoxide detectors do you need?
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommends that every home have at least one carbon monoxide detector with an audible warning signal installed near the sleeping area.
For information about carbon monoxide detectors, or to schedule installation in your home, feel free to call Breedlove Dobbs Heating and Cooling at 317.888.9111.