Looking for a rewarding HVAC career with an Indianapolis company?
Breedlove Dobbs is always looking for hardworking and knowledgeable HVAC technicians who are interested in joining our team and pursuing an HVAC career. We share our passion for this trade with each of our employees, providing continuing education opportunities to all service staff so we know we’re sending our technicians into our customers’ homes filled with the most up-to-date knowledge there is.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Indianapolis. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Whether you are brand new to the HVAC industry or you are a long-time, career HVAC technician, as long as you bring a commitment to providing professional, friendly service to our customers and a hard-working attitude, there may be a place for you here.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. See what HVAC career and job positions we have available and submit your resume.
Job Title: Service Dispatcher Wall 2+
Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on-call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees, and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times.
The Big Task
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
Key Sub Tasks
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Indianapolis.
- Medical Insurance — we pay 80% of your insurance premiums for health.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Breedlove Dobbs.