Fishers, Indiana Furnace Repair
With the fall season in full swing, it is time to prepare your home for the cold winter months that are ahead and switching your air conditioners off, and your heaters on. The fall season is a great time to check up on all parts of your furnace system to make sure it is running smoothly, efficiently, and effectively. Many times, homeowners wait until something breaks before calling their trained professional technician. Stay ahead of the game and get your annual fall maintenance checklist completed before the brutal winter months arrive! This will ensure that you and your family are well prepared, and comfortable for the coldest time of the year.
Fall Maintenance Checklist
- Make sure your thermostat is set to a comfortable temperature but is running efficiently to save money on your energy bill.
- Check the condensate drain in the furnace to make sure it is not plugged.
- Check the basic controls on the system to ensure it is starting, operating, and shutting off properly.
- Check all gas connections in the system to make sure it is running smoothly.
- Replace air filters to guarantee your home is receiving clean air.
If you are experiencing any of these issues or others, give Breedlove Dobbs a call today for furnace repair maintenance. No need to panic! If you ever go to turn on your furnace and nothing starts, or you come home to an ice cold house, Breedlove Dobbs offers 24/7 emergency service to fix all of your furnace repair needs! Our trained professional technicians are equipped to handle any type of furnace problem in your home, and we will get the issue resolved the first time.
If you find your system not running and you’ve checked the breaker and emergency shut off or you notice a potent gas smell coming from your system, call Breedlove Dobbs Emergency Service right away.
Breedlove Dobbs Heating and Cooling Indianapolis
To learn more about our furnace repair or emergency service processes, give us a call today at 317.888.9111. We will be happy to schedule a maintenance appointment to ensure all of your systems are working properly before the cold winter months approach!