SAVE BIG with our Comfort Guard™ heating and cooling protection plan.
Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems, according to Energy Star. From service reminders to cleaning inspections, we’ll keep you comforted year-round.
The Comfort Guard™ heating and cooling protection plan offers:
- Priority Customer Service
- 10% Service Repair Savings
- No Overtime
- This Agreement Will Keep The Extended Warranty In Place
- 21 Point Inspection (2 Visits Per Year)
- Reminder Service
- Repair Warranty—Parts & Labor Replaced Parts Only
- Pre-Season Scheduling Via Email
- Monthly Payment Option ($18 Per Month)
- Water Heater Maintenance ($95) For standard water heaters only.
- Quality Assurance Inspection & Cleaning Meets Energy Star requirements.
- ACCA National Standard Task List Includes:
- Blower Wheel Cleaning ($209-$257)
- Burner Cleaning ($175)
- Chemically Clean Coils ($191-$307)
- Condensate Treatments ($20)
SIGN UP TODAY FOR JUST $216 A YEAR BY CALLING 317-888-9111!
Learn more about Comfort Guard™
Our trustworthy team works diligently in your home to provide you with the best service and care possible. All of our technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (NATE). Our maintenance plans follow Energy Star Recommendations along with National Standards for residential maintenance.
Download our Comfort Guard™ brochure to learn the benefits of regular maintenance, our professional approach and more.